Family Law issues cut straight to the heart of what matters to us most. Whether you are separating from your spouse or partner, seeking to relocate with your child to another state, or trying to decide what custodial arrangement is in the best interests of your child, the decisions you make are of the utmost importance and can impact your future and the future of your loved-ones.
At ADGM, we understand how overwhelmed and confused you may feel and our experienced attorneys are here to provide guidance and legal support during this difficult time. Our family law staff is comprised of compassionate, understanding and knowledgeable New York and New Jersey attorneys who can help you navigate the complex issues of family law ranging from pre-nuptial agreements to divorce and dissolution, and even post-judgment related issues. ADGM’s family law attorneys place the primary focus where it belongs, on the clients, and provide individualized attention that is consistent with each client’s needs and goals.
Whether your family law matter involves your children, your property, your marriage, or your civil union, ADGM is here to help you take control of your life and make informed legal decisions.
If you have a family law related legal issue and are uncertain where to go or how to proceed, contact ADGM at (201)947-4100 for guidance. Let us help you make legal decisions and reach resolutions that you can be proud of now and into the future.
Call us now to schedule a free consultation.
Family Law areas of focus include:
- Alimony and Alimony Modification
- Child Custody and Custody Modification
- Child Protective Services (DCP&P, formerly DYFS)
- Child Relocation
- Child Support and Child Support Modification
- Closely Held Business
- Dissolution of Civil Unions
- Domestic Violence
- Financial Separation and Separation Agreements
- Interstate Custody and Child Support
- Intra-Marital Agreements
- Parenting Time and Parenting Time Modification
- Post-Judgment Enforcement Proceedings
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Property Division
- Termination of Domestic Partnerships