Banking and Finance
Complex Civil Litigation
Matrimonial and Family
New Jersey, 1989
Hofstra University, B.S. History/Political Science 1985
Quinnipiac School of Law, J.D. 1998
BARRY S. GUAGLARDI
Barry, the Firm’s managing partner, has for the past 27 years, provided clients ranging from local individuals and families, to CEOs and substantial businesses, with intelligent, out-of-the-box, cost effective and practical solutions to the most complex of issues. His advocacy skills, both in and out of the courtroom and boardroom, have assisted numerous clients over the years to reshape their lives and businesses, often overcoming insurmountable situations.
His unique understanding and compassion for those in need, or who are being taken advantage of, oftentimes alone provides Barry with the impetus and drive to lead the crusade for that client’s cause.
Barry’s unrelenting dedication to his client’s rights and goals has earned him a reputation as an aggressive, highly skilled attorney and negotiator who is always prepared to take on the most difficult of challenges frequently passed upon by others.
Call him if you are looking for an attorney who will vigorously, thoughtfully and creatively protect or pursue your rights, and are concerned that you want someone who will not back away from complicated and intimidating circumstances on any level.
- Supreme Court of New Jersey, 1989
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey 1989
- United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit 1995
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York, 1998
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York 1998
- Ernst & Young, Entrepreneur of the Year, 1991
- (201) Magazine, Top Lawyers, Family/Chancery Practice, 2013
- (201) Magazine, Top Lawyers, Matrimonial/Business Divorce, 2014
- (201) Magazine, Top Lawyers, Litigation, 2016
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association
- Member, Bergen County Bar Association, Solid Waste Committee
- Ishrat Durrani v. Sikander Durrani; Docket No. A-0942-10T3, March 29, 2011
- Chernalis v. Taylor; Docket No.: C-228-12 (Trial Court Decision: October 1, 2014); Docket No. A-3461-14T3 (currently on appeal)
- “Doshi and Blumberg of Besen sell Pelham Pkwy, portfolio for $53 million; Rep seller, the Putter family; buyer, NPPN-LP LLC and NPPN-BP, LLC”, NJREJ, March 11, 2014
- “Real Estate Battle, Ethics Accusations Underlie Fee Suit”, New Jersey Law Journal, May 15, 2015
- “Giada’s new boyfriend is still married”, Pagesix.com, November 11, 2015
- “Supermarket Owners Sue Attys Over Property Buy Gone Awry”, Law360.com, May 18, 2016
- “Wyckoff Committee To Spend $25K On Law Enforcement Negotiation Counsel Monday”, Patch.com, May 26, 2016
- “Wyckoff hires criminal law expert in connection with police profiling investigation”, NorthJersey.com, May 26, 2016
“Counsel hired in profiling inquiry”, The Record, May 23, 2016, Section L, Front page.